5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken AT3W 295/70/18 balance weight.

Gusman4

Reaction score
So I just got some falken atw3 295/70/18 put on my stock height rebel the fit perfect no rubbing. Tires seem balanced on the ride home. My question is about balance weight one tire has over 7 oz of balance weight. The other tires have quite a bit but not 7 oz. My question is what is acceptable balance weight for these heavy tires? Should I mention it to tire shop bring back or is this acceptable tolerances?
Thanks

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
So I just got some falken atw3 295/70/18 put on my stock height rebel the fit perfect no rubbing. Tires seem balanced on the ride home. My question is about balance weight one tire has over 7 oz of balance weight. The other tires have quite a bit but not 7 oz. My question is what is acceptable balance weight for these heavy tires? Should I mention it to tire shop bring back or is this acceptable tolerances?
Thanks
Had falken Rubitreks put on today 275 65 18 and one took 5 ounces of weight. The others were 2.5 or less. Seemed to drive ok thought 5 ounces was a bit much but still under 1 percent of the whole assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread