5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falcon - Teraflex Kit out

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is my latest update. Added Fuel Shok 18"x9"x01mm offset wheels to the mix.
Didn't want them sticking far out of the wheel well, but also wanted a little more clearance off the upper control arm.
Tires are Cooper 295/70/18. Had rebel wheels on before.
There is some slight rubbing at full lock, but not enough to knock the dirt out of the wheel well for me to see where it was hitting.
Will apply a heat gun to the area once identified.
what tires where on the Rebel wheels?

pjz

Reaction score
what tires where on the Rebel wheels?
Hello, same tires, just moved them over to the fuels. Lost about 1/4 inch of height from the narrow rebel wheels but that probably made them just a touch wider of course.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, same tires, just moved them over to the fuels. Lost about 1/4 inch of height from the narrow rebel wheels but that probably made them just a touch wider of course.
Man they look so much better on an aftermarket wheel for some odd reason. I thought the tires on the Rebel wheels were Nitto Terra G2.

pjz

Reaction score
Totally! I did a double take after they were installed. The color offset and the stance make a big difference in look. Still very happy with these Coopers.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Totally! I did a double take after they were installed. The color offset and the stance make a big difference in look. Still very happy with these Coopers.
What gear ration do you have?

pjz

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I would have went with 3.92's just because of tire size I want haha. Nice man congrats on a great looking rig.

Thanks man! We are really happy with it. I briefly thought about selling it to get another Transit van. The wife said as long as it had all the amenities and comfort of the Ram go for it. That shut down that idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread