5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failure of Wagoneer Client Services

White20

Reaction score
I have a Grand Wagoneer which currently has 2,105 miles. It has been the shop twice. The second time was an electrical system when my wife was 200 miles from home. She contacted the Wagoneer Client Services, they were very polite. They sent a wrecker to get the car and was told to she had a $1000 allowance to get home. She used Uber to get to the Dallas airport and JSX air shuttle ($214) to get to Austin. She submitted the receipts, however Wagoneer Client Services decided to pay the Uber but did not like the JSX receipt so they disallowed that portion. They said they wanted a copy of our bank of credit card statement. Now, some may think I am ridiculous however I do not feel I want to share every thing we purchased for the month she purchased JSX ticket.

So meaning of the story, if you purchase a Wagoneer do not plan on Wagoneer Client Services to back you up.

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Grand Wagoneer which currently has 2,105 miles. It has been the shop twice. The second time was an electrical system when my wife was 200 miles from home. She contacted the Wagoneer Client Services, they were very polite. They sent a wrecker to get the car and was told to she had a $1000 allowance to get home. She used Uber to get to the Dallas airport and JSX air shuttle ($214) to get to Austin. She submitted the receipts, however Wagoneer Client Services decided to pay the Uber but did not like the JSX receipt so they disallowed that portion. They said they wanted a copy of our bank of credit card statement. Now, some may think I am ridiculous however I do not feel I want to share every thing we purchased for the month she purchased JSX ticket.

So meaning of the story, if you purchase a Wagoneer do not plan on Wagoneer Client Services to back you up.
It is fairly simple to black out all of the non-relevant purchases on a credit card statement....

Users who are viewing this thread