5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory order 20 Miles?

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
I had 15 miles, dealer lot. Been there for months too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JAK

Reaction score
Mine had 62 at delivery. Last car (Q5) had 2 miles on the odometer. I signed the paperwork as they were unloading the car from the truck.

KRField

Reaction score
I bought my truck off the lot with 8 miles. You could smell assembly lube burn off on the test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
I bought my truck off the lot with 8 miles. You could smell assembly lube burn off on the test drive.

Yup, i had that smell for a few days. LOVE THAT SMELL.

KRField

Reaction score
Yup, i had that smell for a few days. LOVE THAT SMELL.

It freaked my wife out, she thought it was blowing up lol. Reminded me of taking a fresh build out for the first time.

It had 90% what I wanted and 100% of what I didn’t. Knowing I was the only nonessential person to drive it and better OTD than what I could get shopping an order it came home.

geotex1

Reaction score
Off the dealer lot with 13 miles. Was with the dealer for 3 weeks, but was never brought up and prepped from the back lot till I came in. Protective films were still on outside and on.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I bough mine off the dealer's lot. Had around 35 miles after I had taken it for a test drive, so I doubt many people drove it before me. It's been great. No clunk, leaks, or windshield fog.

M

Mdegen93

Between getting bedliner and the dealer taking it off site to get the oil spray and under coat I had 23 km

Users who are viewing this thread