5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory order 20 Miles?

ryelinek

Reaction score
Mine was 13 which included the dealers trip to the gas station

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
7 miles when offloaded from the transport. 13 total miles after on it PDI and I picked her up.

RT70808

Reaction score
Mine had 60, it was the most expensive one on their lot. I’m guessing a few test drives!
Lowest I ever bought 2, was the Mrs’ 370z Nismo off the showroom floor they asked me if it was ok to go put gas in it.

techieanalyst

Reaction score
almost 100km......ive never accepted a factory order vehicle with more than 15-20km.......its my new toy, i pay in full (no finance or lease), beside removing it from trailer and pdi im the only person that touches it (i dont even allow detailing, or removing of plastics nothing).

warmachine

Reaction score
almost 100km......ive never accepted a factory order vehicle with more than 15-20km.......its my new toy, i pay in full (no finance or lease), beside removing it from trailer and pdi im the only person that touches it (i dont even allow detailing, or removing of plastics nothing).

I ordered it on Feb 2 and it showed up in July. I’m not about to wait again for a few km difference.

techieanalyst

Reaction score
Id order another and wait :p ive seen how some people test drive these, I had one circumstance where they let someone "try my factory order", i just so happened to notice the guy pulling in, i just went to leave and they said where you going, my reply "well obviously my new truck isnt here yet" lol no thats your "well thats not a new truck to me anymore, order another if you want to keep my money".

even letting someone besides only those that need to sit in it removes my interest :p

RAM 4times

Reaction score
15 on mine. that includes the dealer doing a test drive. i put 5 miles on her doing a test drive before i signed all the paper work.

warmachine

Reaction score
Id order another and wait :p ive seen how some people test drive these, I had one circumstance where they let someone "try my factory order", i just so happened to notice the guy pulling in, i just went to leave and they said where you going, my reply "well obviously my new truck isnt here yet" lol no thats your "well thats not a new truck to me anymore, order another if you want to keep my money".

even letting someone besides only those that need to sit in it removes my interest :p
No one drove it aside from me after the truck driver pulled it off. I did my own PDI and took it home that day

RAM 4times

Reaction score

have you ever bought a new car or truck off the lot? most of mine have been ordered, but a few, mostly back in the 80's were on the lot. back then it was rare that you could go for a test drive without the sales person.

techieanalyst

Reaction score
have you ever bought a new car or truck off the lot? most of mine have been ordered, but a few, mostly back in the 80's were on the lot. back then it was rare that you could go for a test drive without the sales person.
Nope and wont, I've heard buddies talk about taking rides without anyone from dealer and driving it like "a race car", just dont need problems, one dude said he went to his house, picked up the gf and broke it in for someone else (he also said they both left a mess lol), so yeah i avoid that now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online