5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech 6” finally installed!

jamesfg

Reaction score
It's hit and miss on the parking garages, our 09 Tundra with a 6" was just low enough to fit in the parking garages when we'd head up to Sin City. On the flip side our prev '17 Ram 2500 with a 3" lift and 35's wouldn't fit into the same parking garages in Vegas. Go figure.

pber1

Reaction score
It's hit and miss on the parking garages, our 09 Tundra with a 6" was just low enough to fit in the parking garages when we'd head up to Sin City. On the flip side our prev '17 Ram 2500 with a 3" lift and 35's wouldn't fit into the same parking garages in Vegas. Go figure.
Most parking garages around here are 6’9-7’0. I’m gonna hate myself when I gotta deal go with my stuck up clients that live SF with that being said I need to plan a trip to Vegas!

Sharkbait

Reaction score
Does the 6 inch lift, level the truck or do you still have to buy spacers

Sharkbait

Reaction score
What I’m saying is after the lift does the truck sit level ? Or does it still have the rake?

Sharkbait

Reaction score
It sure does sit perfect... I wasn’t trying to imply that it doesn’t... just wondering if it would be waist of money for me to buy leveling kit for now while saving money for the lift, rims and tires I want to add later on

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It sure does sit perfect... I wasn’t trying to imply that it doesn’t... just wondering if it would be waist of money for me to buy leveling kit for now while saving money for the lift, rims and tires I want to add later on
I leveled mine and put 34s on it. I will be lifting in the future, but couldn't stand the factory stance.

pber1

Reaction score

Save up for your lift keep doing the research, ask around and you’ll get the results you actually want when you start working on your truck!

Mgarrett86

Reaction score
Pber1 would you mind telling me what the dimensions are to the center of the wheel well now? I am debating between the 3.5" lift and the 6" lift. It would just give me a better idea if i know those dimensions and can go put a tape measure next to mine.

pber1

Reaction score
Pber1 would you mind telling me what the dimensions are to the center of the wheel well now? I am debating between the 3.5" lift and the 6" lift. It would just give me a better idea if i know those dimensions and can go put a tape measure next to mine.
From the ground to the center of wheel well?

pber1

Reaction score
From pavement to the front wheel well keep in mind sitting in 35’s.
CA46E426-1C7D-44EF-8B02-427616AAAE75.jpeg

Troop2865

Reaction score
The truck looks perfect. I like the bigger lift, but my wife......... not so much. Those tires almost look like 37’s by the photos.

Users who are viewing this thread