5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exterior mods (Fender flares, Decals, Wheels, Lifts, etc)

BattleRam

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Just bought myself a 2019 Tradesman in white with chrome bumpers/grill/badging. Personally i'm looking at ways to add function and a more aggressive look to my ram, and I figured lots of people in this forum are looking to do the same. So Share anything you've done to your 5th gens! Exterior mods, Lifts, Grill guards? lets see some pictures!

So far i have thrown on:
Goodyear Wrangler all-weather/all-terrains,
Cap-it Bulldog cap (painted to match/sliding side and front windows/Carpet lining),
Bed-rug Bed-liner and tailgate mat,
Interior RGB under seat lighting,
Visor mounted emergency strobe lights,
and a Lamphus Soundalert system

Planning on adding a full grill guard, lift kit, bushwacker style fender flares, Rough country grill lights, blacking out my wheels, and possibly adding some black decals (All that white needs to be broken up by some black accents)

BattleRam

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Just bought myself a 2019 Tradesman in white with chrome bumpers/grill/badging. Personally i'm looking at ways to add function and a more aggressive look to my ram, and I figured lots of people in this forum are looking to do the same. So Share anything you've done to your 5th gens! Exterior mods, Lifts, Grill guards? lets see some pictures!

So far i have thrown on:
Cap-it Bulldog cap (painted to match/sliding side and front windows/Carpet lining),

Planning on adding a full grill guard, lift kit, bushwacker style fender flares, Rough country grill lights, blacking out my wheels, and possibly adding some black decals (All that white needs to be broken up by some black accents)

Attachments

• 20191110_233101.jpg
    20191110_233101.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 20191201_220306.jpg
    20191201_220306.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 20190904_193155.jpg
    20190904_193155.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 226
  • Snapchat-2011918923.jpg
    Snapchat-2011918923.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 213

Thewrangler73

Reaction score

So far i have thrown on:

I'm also looking at doing footwell/underwear lighting. Out of curiosity, where did you hook it up for power?

Steelchamps

Reaction score
Nice truck.
Keep in mind you can always just plastidip those letters instead buying. I’m a big fan of the many variables of plastidip on wheels, badges, grills etc. inexpensive and fun.

BattleRam

Reaction score
I'm also looking at doing footwell/underwear lighting. Out of curiosity, where did you hook it up for power?
For now I've got it running to the acc cigarette plug. Next step is going to be wiring it straight to an accessory fuse to hide the wiring entirely. the set I have has a remote switch and remembers the last color setting. so it turns on/off automatically when the truck turns on/off.

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
For now I've got it running to the acc cigarette plug. Next step is going to be wiring it straight to an accessory fuse to hide the wiring entirely. the set I have has a remote switch and remembers the last color setting. so it turns on/off automatically when the truck turns on/off.
I'm looking at possibly tying into one of the fuses in the box under the steering wheel. Just need to find a diagram of what's what down there.

Users who are viewing this thread