5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Warranty Maximum Care vs Added Care

Old Ram

Reaction score
I usually don't ever get the extended warranty as I am a Fleet Tech that has worked his way up into Fleet Management, and as I keep getting older, just don't feel like doing major work anymore. I have looked through the threads and see a lot of conversation on price but I must be missing something on "plans" on my Limited 4x4 there is a lot of difference on pricing between the two plans, $845 difference on a 7yr 125k miles plan, looking at the plan outlines on the warranty sites it seems that the Added Care covers all the major components, the Maximum Care of course covers "everything" but "soft trim" which is most of the interior other than that it's all the switches, levers and so forth that are going to be less than your deductible anyway.
Which one have you guys gone with and what issues have you had on claims?

I usually don't ever get the extended warranty as I am a Fleet Tech that has worked his way up into Fleet Management, and as I keep getting older, just don't feel like doing major work anymore. I have looked through the threads and see a lot of conversation on price but I must be missing something on "plans" on my Limited 4x4 there is a lot of difference on pricing between the two plans, $845 difference on a 7yr 125k miles plan, looking at the plan outlines on the warranty sites it seems that the Added Care covers all the major components, the Maximum Care of course covers "everything" but "soft trim" which is most of the interior other than that it's all the switches, levers and so forth that are going to be less than your deductible anyway.
Which one have you guys gone with and what issues have you had on claims?
Get the MAX CARE or nothing:)

Get the MAX CARE or nothing:)
Looks like the Added Care leaves out "Air Suspension System" so I will probably take your advice, waiting on sample contract now to do a comparison, the other issue right now is the "Leaking Rear Window" debacle, I have an 11-20 build so I doubt I have the one that is suppose to fix this "forever and ever", anyone get a back window on the Max Care coverage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back