5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Warranty in Florida

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still have a 2000 Dodge Dakota I bought new. Got a Mopar extended warranty. Boy did I ever luck out there. Power steering pump went out while highway driving. under B2B @ 20k miles. Got it replaced and got a loaner for a week when I was 20 from the dealership. After that practically everything but the engine ended up getting replaced every few months over the years until 70K miles. I had a practically brand new truck after 6 years. Since then it has been rock solid aside from peeling paint. Mopar never batted an eye at any of the extended warranty charges or week+ loaners with thousand of miles on them. I was commuting 200+ miles a day at that time.

Find a good dealer. the dealers make the calls not mopar/FCA 90% of the time.

beanz690

Reaction score
Has anyone in Florida purchased the extended warranty with a different address? I'm in the same boat now and was wondering what to do, while Ziegler told me that FCA would void the warranty, another dealer who sells FCA warranties told me there is no problem at all.

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
Has anyone in Florida purchased the extended warranty with a different address? I'm in the same boat now and was wondering what to do, while Ziegler told me that FCA would void the warranty, another dealer who sells FCA warranties told me there is no problem at all.
My Ram was bought new from an out-of-state dealer and delivered and registered in FL. The dealer I purchased from sold me the Mopar extended warranty for a very good price. I am pretty sure I had the warranty docs sent to my FL address, but I am not sure about that. As others have said above, you can buy this nationwide coverage from anyone authorized to sell it. It is not like FL could make you pay more for your warranty coverage if you moved there years after purchasing coverage.

beanz690

Reaction score
My Ram was bought new from an out-of-state dealer and delivered and registered in FL. The dealer I purchased from sold me the Mopar extended warranty for a very good price. I am pretty sure I had the warranty docs sent to my FL address, but I am not sure about that. As others have said above, you can buy this nationwide coverage from anyone authorized to sell it. It is not like FL could make you pay more for your warranty coverage if you moved there years after purchasing coverage.
Thanks, I'm going to just purchase it from the dealer that promised I wouldnt have any issues. They guaranteed or my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread