5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended warranty cost?

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the extended warranty. Looking for may coverage the 8 year with 100k or 125k miles. Hopefully 0 deductible. What did you guys pay for your new car extended warranty? Thanks
I'm going with the 7yr unlim mileage as I'll hit 150k in 4 years. $100 ded is $3400ish through the clearinghouse...going to see if I can get my dealer to beat it.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I added the max care 7yr/85k $100 deductible warranty at the last minute for $1600 and we wrapped it into my financing. it was around $20 more a month. i don't drive that many miles, but i'm glad some parts will be covered the time 2028 rolls around.

U

User_3336

I cancelled my Guardian at the end of the trial (over a year ago) and my mopar.com owner's account is still being updated with current info.

I don't know if that's info that's gathered for every truck or if it's an artifact of the original Guardian trial.
Do you have NAVIGATION?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes.

I don't know if that makes a difference as the NAV seems to be this grey area on what functions are associated with it.

U

User_3336

Yes.

I don't know if that makes a difference as the NAV seems to be this grey area on what functions are associated with it.
There is the plain ole UCONNECT, UConnect 4C, and Uconnect NAV.

Users who are viewing this thread