5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended lugs?

Huskymush

Reaction score
Anyone here run extended lugs? Got a new wheel setup and didnt end up as aggressive as I though they would. Looking to run a 1/4"-1/2" spacer and wondering if anyone has done extended lugs since the normal adapters with the pre installed lugs wont fit without cutting the stock lug bolts.

MarkB67

Reaction score
Anyone here run extended lugs? Got a new wheel setup and didnt end up as aggressive as I though they would. Looking to run a 1/4"-1/2" spacer and wondering if anyone has done extended lugs since the normal adapters with the pre installed lugs wont fit without cutting the stock lug bolts.
You can run 1/4” without doing extended lugs but not 1/2”

MarkB67

Reaction score
Motorsport Tech says you can do 3/8” but I’m not sure how many threads you would have left if you did

Users who are viewing this thread