5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exoforma Tire Coating

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
It has been a week now and I want to share the amazing results of the Exoforma Tire Coating. This stuff bonds to the rubber of the tire. It drys to the touch, does not brown and stays shiny for months...not a week or two. It does not sling as do other coatings. I bought the tire prep spray, the Permashine and the tire brush kit for $41.95 with a discount code. You MUST give this a try...it dramatically changes the appearance of your car or truck!!!

Ridgeline Tire.jpg
Genesis Tire.jpg

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It has been a week now and I want to share the amazing results of the Exoforma Tire Coating. This stuff bonds to the rubber of the tire. It drys to the touch, does not brown and stays shiny for months...not a week or two. It does not sling as do other coatings. I bought the tire prep spray, the Permashine and the tire brush kit for $41.95 with a discount code. You MUST give this a try...it dramatically changes the appearance of your car or truck!!!

View attachment 127973
View attachment 127974
So this is like the dura dressing stuff?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have on my wife’s car but not on my trucks tires.
And what are your thoughts after using on your wife's car? Has it held up and for how long? I just want something that will last a while, not sling crap onto my truck and not have anything stick to my tires.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
And what are your thoughts after using on your wife's car? Has it held up and for how long? I just want something that will last a while, not sling crap onto my truck and not have anything stick to my tires.
It lasted a while and then I bought her new tires and hadn’t took the time to put it on them again. The cleaning of the tire just takes so long and so much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread