5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust help

Karandhaliwal8

Reaction score
Looking for cat back exhaust for 2019 ram Laramie sport.
I dont like the sound of atak it seema like its meant for cars not trucks i like something rumble . Cnt really decide between carven progressive or flowmaster or borla s
Also less drone be nice.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, where are you located as there may be members on here who are close and willing to let you listen to what they have.

campbell_81

Reaction score
I went with flowmaster. Reasonable price, and it doesn't have popping sounds like some people prefer. Has a good rumble to it. Haven't heard it myself, just ordered it. But they made a detailed exhaust sound clip that helped me out a lot. MBRP was my second choice. Magnaflow and Gibson were too expensive.

HannibalofCarthage

Reaction score
I have the S-type and i'm very satisfied with it. Hannibal has some bass in his voice now.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lots of info about exhausts on the board you can read about. Sound is very personal and subjective. When you listen to sound clips, listen with earbuds/headphones, since it allows you to hear more accurately.

I believe Carven has discontinued their catback due to fitment issues.

@PorBoy also has a full magnaflow catback for sale for a great price but you’d have to be able to pick it up locally.

Rick J

Reaction score
I had the Magnaflow on my F150 and liked the sound. My neighbors didn't like it much at 6:00 AM so I'm leaving my RAM stock. Here is a sound clip for the RAM Magnaflow.

$830 on Amazon

Users who are viewing this thread