5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Flange Gasket

RamLink83

Reaction score
I recently installed a Borla Touring on my 2020 Ram. Like the instructions noted, I took the flange gasket off the stock muffler, however I noticed there were actually 2 gaskets. Since it was the stock exhaust and I bought it new, I assumed that was normal. Now after going through the instructions and watching some YouTube videos, it appears there should only be 1 gasket. Is that correct? If so, will having 2 gaskets cause any problems or should I unbolt it and remove one of the gaskets?

Lonestar21

Reaction score
I recently installed a Borla Touring on my 2020 Ram. Like the instructions noted, I took the flange gasket off the stock muffler, however I noticed there were actually 2 gaskets. Since it was the stock exhaust and I bought it new, I assumed that was normal. Now after going through the instructions and watching some YouTube videos, it appears there should only be 1 gasket. Is that correct? If so, will having 2 gaskets cause any problems or should I unbolt it and remove one of the gaskets?
Are you selling your stock exhaust?

Users who are viewing this thread