5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex F150'er in Charlotte NC

Jstadick

Reaction score
Less than a week ago, traded up from my 2013 F150 Platinum to a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. It's the first FCA vehicle I've ever owned. So far.....LOVE IT!

Bakflip bed cover, bed utility rails and bed extender will be here tomorrow! Let the customizations begin....
20180905_122512.jpg

John

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Nice choice of accessories. Welcome.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Less than a week ago, traded up from my 2013 F150 Platinum to a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. It's the first FCA vehicle I've ever owned. So far.....LOVE IT!

Bakflip bed cover, bed utility rails and bed extender will be here tomorrow! Let the customizations begin....
View attachment 4274

John

great looking truck! and great colour! the wife's grand cherokee is the same colour and is awesome.
PLEASE post all your options/where you live/what mods you are doing on your signature line(y)

Jstadick

Reaction score
great looking truck! and great colour! the wife's grand cherokee is the same colour and is awesome.
PLEASE post all your options/where you live/what mods you are doing on your signature line(y)

Man you guys are tough :cool:

Ok, added a signature..

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score

View attachment 4274

John
Welcome, also from Charlotte.
My new order is sitting in Winston Salem train depot thumbing for a ride.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, awesome to see you already added the signature and that you were pretty thorough with it.

Great looking truck, hope to hear it also treats you better than the Ford. Good luck

Thanks for joining up

Users who are viewing this thread