5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escalent Study & PHEV

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a yellow postcard in the mail asking me to participate in a market research study to "help design the future of Ram 1500 trucks!" Took about 15 minutes and lots of questions on what types of roads I drive, percentage of time driving on them, etc. After that collection, it then began asking my opinion of a Ram 1500 PHEV and what I would expect out of it, what I'd be willing to pay, etc.

No hard news on Ram's plans here but they are asking the questions.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a yellow postcard in the mail asking me to participate in a market research study to "help design the future of Ram 1500 trucks!" Took about 15 minutes and lots of questions on what types of roads I drive, percentage of time driving on them, etc. After that collection, it then began asking my opinion of a Ram 1500 PHEV and what I would expect out of it, what I'd be willing to pay, etc.

No hard news on Ram's plans here but they are asking the questions.
I'd buy it if it came in diesel

ram0686

Reaction score
Did you get your $25 Amazon Gift card as promised!!! I didn't receive mine.:confused:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I prob got it too, but more than likely it immediately triggered the boss' junk-mail alarm and she threw it away... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread