5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equipment groups questions

RAMDJ

Reaction score
And yet another thing of note. The quad cab rebel 12 package is $500 less than the crew cab. Could that be because the quad doesn't include the HK 19 speaker system? Just more evidence that someone just messed up the site by not listing the HK system.
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.30.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.30.36 PM.png

Last edited:

dannydyn

Reaction score
There are a lot of mistakes on the site such as the one I have posted below when checking for incentives. I am going to hope it is just another mistake made by a outsourced web developer.

View attachment 13088

I believe the $44,795 starting price is for the 4x2 quad cab.

The CREW cab starts at $47,595

dannydyn

Reaction score
http://media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=20330&mid=

Rebel 12 special edition features luxury leather-trimmed interior w/heated front seats & unique metal speaker grilles trimmed in Rebel’s signature Radar Red anodized finish.
The finest audio system ever available in a pickupHarman Kardon w/19 premium speakers, 900-watt surround-sound amplifier, 10-inch subwoofer & active noise cancellation.
View attachment 13094 View attachment 13095

That looks so ******* good!

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I believe the $44,795 starting price is for the 4x2 quad cab.

The CREW cab starts at $47,595

The starting price for a rebel 4x4 quad cab is $44,795. You can't configure a 4x2 quad, only the crew is available as a 4x2. Either way, my main point is there are a lot of inconstancies in the site. It all comes down to check your window sticker. Hopefully we will be able to order the rebel 12 again soon.

dannydyn

Reaction score
The starting price for a rebel 4x4 quad cab is $44,795. You can't configure a 4x2 quad, only the crew is available as a 4x2. Either way, my main point is there are a lot of inconstancies in the site. It all comes down to check your window sticker. Hopefully we will be able to order the rebel 12 again soon.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but what do you mean by "should be able to order the rebel 12 again soon"? - is it not available to order at the moment?

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm missing something, but what do you mean by "should be able to order the rebel 12 again soon"? - is it not available to order at the moment?

All the dealers I have contacted said it is not available to order currently. One dealer told me they discontinued it, another told me they had problems and working them out, a third dealer told me they only a limited number since it was a special edition, fourth told me it was discontinued, and finally one said they paused the orders for whatever reason but should be available order again in January. Two of the dealers tried to sell me a Laramie they had on their lots.

dannydyn

Reaction score
All the dealers I have contacted said it is not available to order currently. One dealer told me they discontinued it, another told me they had problems and working them out, a third dealer told me they only a limited number since it was a special edition, fourth told me it was discontinued, and finally one said they paused the orders for whatever reason but should be available order again in January. Two of the dealers tried to sell me a Laramie they had on their lots.

Oh wow

halla

Reaction score
I am still hoping they are going to announce something next week at the Detroit auto show. If they are changing the 12 to incorporate the ventilated seats and 360 camera, that would be a good time to announce. I can wait if that stuff is coming.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I am still hoping they are going to announce something next week at the Detroit auto show. If they are changing the 12 to incorporate the ventilated seats and 360 camera, that would be a good time to announce. I can wait if that stuff is coming.

I am hoping the same thing. The only thing that I am wondering is how much extra that is going to drive up the price. It is already a $64,000 (MSRP) truck.

Feeling lucky I snagged a Rebel 12 off a lot at the end of December. BTW, it absolutely did come with HK19 sound system.

I tried to do the same and offered them $55,000 to walk out the door that night. They didn't want to come down from $56,500....the next day, it was on their site for $56,000. Needless to stay, someone else picked it up earlier this month which is why I am waiting to order.

SWI_Don

Reaction score
I had a dealer set up to order a Rebel 12 when they opened ordering for them but found out they couldn't order a red / black one. Waited for the Red / Black paint to come off restriction and now one dealer says you still can't get leather seating and the other says he can order it.

I'm not sure what to think now. Of course, the dealer with the best pricing is the one that says it can't be ordered.

I almost wonder if the one dealer is adding the 12" screen to the standard rebel.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
well, no new announcements at the auto show BUT they did fix the web site. The details of the Ram Rebel 12 package now again show the 19-speaker HK system:
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.21.13 PM.png

dannydyn

Reaction score
well, no new announcements at the auto show BUT they did fix the web site. The details of the Ram Rebel 12 package now again show the 19-speaker HK system:
View attachment 13875

Well the fact the package is still available online to configure reaffirms my belief that this is just a temporary halt, unlike some who eluded this package has been discontinued.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Well the fact the package is still available online to configure reaffirms my belief that this is just a temporary halt, unlike some who eluded this package has been discontinued.

This is true, received word it is available for ordering today.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Dropped by my dealer, and he said still not available for ordering even though he said it was previously. I may just get a standard one instead.

Users who are viewing this thread