5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EOBD/Injection System Failure

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. App claims I trigged this code while I was sitting in my trucked turned on while I was on the phone.
I never even got a check engine light when I turned my truck on.

Ram app is goofy as hell.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. App claims I trigged this code while I was sitting in my trucked turned on while I was on the phone.
I never even got a check engine light when I turned my truck on.

Ram app is goofy as hell.

Same here. I got the health report but also didn’t see a CEL. The app sends me the health reports every 2-3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdwisco

Reaction score
Same thing here, no cel and got a text from the dealer. Love the technology but needs to be accurate.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just got anorher email saying Powertrain Malfunction Indicator Light
I was sitting in my truck setting something up so I scanned for codes with torque and alfaobd and both says NO CODES. I could of used my Bluedriver tool but power train are regular codes so anything can read it.
Is there an easy way to just turn that feature off? I don't need maitiance reports from Ram, I know how to maintain my truck.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Wow. Another email this morning.
I wonder who I can even talk to about these spam emails. I'm 99% sure the dealership has no control over it.

Screenshot_20221217-103615160.jpg Screenshot_20221217-103841190 (1).jpg Screenshot_20221217-103807494 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Jprec8it

Reaction score
This has happened to me 3 times in the past 2-3 weeks. Went to the dealer for the first oil change, and mentioned it. They said it’s an app glitch. They said the CEL would be on. I advised I never have seen the CEL on my dash. They told me to ignore it.

They told they have seen this several times, and they are unable to find a code. I wish ramcares can jump in on this topic and let us know what’s up. I have 4000 miles on my 70 thousand dollar rebel 5.7 etorque.

rambighorn851

Reaction score
have a 2022 ram 1500 big horn night edition with the 3.6, been in the dealer for 2 months now with the screen not working and front end clucking while hitting bumps, 9300 miles, anyone have any experiences with lemon laws recently? just about a month into the lemon law, dealer says they can't find it

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
have a 2022 ram 1500 big horn night edition with the 3.6, been in the dealer for 2 months now with the screen not working and front end clucking while hitting bumps, 9300 miles, anyone have any experiences with lemon laws recently? just about a month into the lemon law, dealer says they can't find it
Please make you own thread with your question.

Learj

Reaction score
Im getting the same code EOBD/Injestion System Failure. Has anyone figured this out? 70k haven’t even had it a week.

Jprec8it

Reaction score
Im getting the same code EOBD/Injestion System Failure. Has anyone figured this out? 70k haven’t even had it a week.
I called ram uconnect - the entity that emails this warning to us. They are aware of the problem. They did not tell
Me they were working on it.

I myself got 3 more notifications in the past 2 weeks.

Annoying.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I called ram uconnect - the entity that emails this warning to us. They are aware of the problem. They did not tell
Because they are not working on it.
They want stupid people to go into the dealership and get taken for extra services they don't need.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I had the same alert come up through the app. No Check Engine Light though. I have 6500 miles
I get it every few days. Even gotton a few emails.

I was able to unsubscribe from the emails at least.

There are no codes.

The dealership is told to scan for codes and ignore the app, if nothing is present then send you on your way.

One time it claimed I was generating a code when I was IN MY TRUCK screwing around with some 100% unrelated electronics late at night in my driveway.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t even have the app and RAM emailed me with a “schedule dealer service” for a bogus code related to charging.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They want stupid people to go into the dealership and get taken for extra services they don't need.
Yup this is 100% what they are doing..... they are trying so hard to build an upgraded "radio battery" for you. Only a stupid person would believe that, right?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tell us all how angry you really are working at the stealership please.
I'm not angry, I have worked in dealerships for over 25 years. If I didn't like it I would have left. The places I didn't like I left

You are the one that continues to lie. I am still waiting for that "battery in the radio" info from you.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm not angry, I have worked in dealerships for over 25 years. If I didn't like it I would have left. The places I didn't like I left

You are the one that continues to lie. I am still waiting for that "battery in the radio" info from you.
No lies here. Just you hijacking peoples threads and acting like a child.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There IS a battery in the radio, there are more then 1 uconnect error message like this.
If you are sure the battery can be replaced what is the TSB or star case for the repair? Part number of the battery? Anything?
I have it saved. You recall I provided you with helpful information about the info you asked for.

This is where the hijack started.... just saying.

They(Stellantis)are aware of the false info sent through the app. I have had the message myself. ☺️

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

This is where the hijack started.... just saying.

They(Stellantis)are aware of the false info sent through the app. I have had the message myself. ☺️
Are you blind? Someone said they reached out and was told they were not working on it. Maybe if you spend half as much time reading instead of acting like a child you would of see it.

Users who are viewing this thread