5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EOBD/Injection System Failure

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you blind? Someone said they reached out and was told they were not working on it. Maybe if you spend half as much time reading instead of acting like a child you would of see it.
I saw that.... go ahead a see what is missing from that comment.

Then your immature self has to bring in some bs about they are using it to bring people in for service. It's a clown comment and you know it. Everybody knows your opinion on dealerships.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you blind? Someone said they reached out and was told they were not working on it. Maybe if you spend half as much time reading instead of acting like a child you would have see it.
Direct quote:
“They are aware of the problem. They did not tell
Me they were working on it.”

Not telling someone they are working on it, and telling someone they are not working on it are not the same thing.

EF4B1439-7D34-4715-A997-07C53B1F8F65.jpeg

jmr

Reaction score
I got this error code on my RAM app too with only 300 miles on the truck after unplugging the active air dam.

Last edited:

jmr

Reaction score
I unplugged the Active Air Dam and it's throwing a alert in my RAM phone app "EOBD/Injection System Failure".
So I went into AlfaODB to check for codes and there aren't any and no CEL is displaying in the instrument panel either.
When I plugged in the active air dam the alert disappeared from the RAM app.

I'm going to disable it in AlfaODB under Powertrain: Active Air Dam Present and see what that does.
I did this on my 2019 RAM Bighorn without issue but I didn't have a RAM app back then.

Has anyone come across this alert in the RAM phone app?

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I unplugged the Active Air Dam and it's throwing a alert in my RAM phone app "EOBD/Injection System Failure".
So I went into AlphaODB to check for codes and there aren't any and no CEL is displaying in the instrument panel either.
When I plugged in the active air dam the alert disappeared from the RAM app.

I'm going to disable it in AlphaODB under Powertrain: Active Air Dam Present and see what that does.
I did this on my 2019 RAM Bighorn without issue but I didn't have a RAM app back then.

Has anyone come across this alert in the RAM phone app?
Looks like you already found the other thread about it. Seems to be an erroneous error, so just ignore it.

Reactions: jmr

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/