5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employee pricing

DSGB

Reaction score
Thanks for the info KJRams....do you have any contacts near SoCal????

Cypressbog

Reaction score
Any dealer in or near Wisconsin?

I used Tyson Motors about 100 miles out of Chitcago for our 2018 Wrangler Unlimited and got offered 6% below dealer invoice. I shopped that around Northeast Wisconsin and ended up at 4% below invoice.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any dealer in or near Wisconsin?

I used Tyson Motors about 100 miles out of Chitcago for our 2018 Wrangler Unlimited and got offered 6% below dealer invoice. I shopped that around Northeast Wisconsin and ended up at 4% below invoice.
I got mine at Griffin's Hub Milwaukee, WI but Palmen Motors Kenosha, WI is way more friendly to me.

RockJock

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good dealer in Wisconsin to buy from also. The best I've found so far has been in Decorah, IA. 1.5 hours from me. Just looking at prices online. About $9K under MSRP for one Limited and $10k under for another.

U

User_3336

Freeland used to be THE place to buy a car (especially with NO doc fee). When Ben Freeland decided to buy Nashville Dodge/Ram, that's where it went south. Instantly, for the first time in "Freeland" history, boom, DOC FEE! (even the Chevy brand now charges it too) I wasn't able to land a deal from them at all. they like to inflate the online pricing with rebates one would never qualify for.
they DO have the inventory, but good luck in getting the best pricing. I found them to be slightly arrogant. (I lived in Hickory Hollow for years).

Try these two contacts

Nashville, TN
  • Bob Bomar @ Freeland Jeep Ram
  • 5% Under invoice on ALL
  • Phone Number: 615-866-6060 Email: [email protected]
  • Simply buy online. Everything can be done online including financing, down payment, and contacts.
  • Get $200 airfare reimbursement with a oneway airplane ticket to fly in and pick your up new car.
  • Guaranteed Trade-In Assist Program - Receive a $1,000 over blue book.

Marcusout

Reaction score
Try these two contacts

Nashville, TN
  • Bob Bomar @ Freeland Jeep Ram
  • 5% Under invoice on ALL
  • Phone Number: 615-866-6060 Email: [email protected]
  • Simply buy online. Everything can be done online including financing, down payment, and contacts.
  • Get $200 airfare reimbursement with a oneway airplane ticket to fly in and pick your up new car.
  • Guaranteed Trade-In Assist Program - Receive a $1,000 over blue book.

Conway, AR
  • You can add Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com
  • no haggling at 5% under invoice
  • Doc Fee was $130
  • She even allowed for a portion of Affiliate Pricing Discount to be applied.
  • Final sale price out the door minus TTL was 6.7% under invoice
What about in Texas if you don’t mind

68dodgeramman

Reaction score
I think these are the closest I have

Overland Park, KS
  • Terry Mykins @ Reed Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram
  • 5% Under invoice with Tread Lightly
  • Requires financing through the dealer, but they should be competitive to what you can get on your own.
  • (913) 381-8100
Las Vegas, NV
  • Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep Dodge
  • Contact Marianna [email protected] tell her you were referred by the forums and she’ll get you the best deal
  • slightly less than 5% under invoice. Add $500 if using your own financing.
  • Doc fee $399
  • Accepts Tread Lightly (affiliate reward number)
How about Michigan?

Mason1217

Reaction score
How about Michigan?
Go to **** Huvarre in Richmond. Number 1 volume ram dealer in Michigan. Brian Noteboom is an awesome guy to deal with, he does so many employee deals for guys from my plant, and don’t let them have anyone but Derek in finance work with you. He’s a magician.

brandon706

Reaction score
Any contacts near South Jersey, PA, area? So far the dealers I found won’t go below invoice

Chriuus

Reaction score
So glad this thread was here! Buying from Kim in conway, Ar. She quoted 6.5% below invoice with $130 doc fee + any rebates available.

Users who are viewing this thread