5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elocker or antislip

ajosephngs

Reaction score
Regarding skid plates, thet are pretty minimal and if I could do it all over again I might just wait for a nicer aftermarket option. They don’t really clean things up on the under side like others I’ve seen.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have both. The elocker is cool. Used it once. The traction control/antislip is awesome and gets used everytime I accelerate from a stop or come around a corner on icy/snowy roads. I actually had to shut it off a few times so I can have a little fun in the snow. It’s really, really effective on slick roads. No problems here when it was -30 this winter.
I thought it was one or the other you either get the e locker or the anti slip differential. How can you have both? I don't want the off-road package because I'm getting a limited and that changes some of the features so I think the elog is out. Curious though to hear your and put an experience

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ajosephngs

Reaction score
sorry there’s some confusion on terminology, the limited slip differential or open diff with elocker is your choice. My open diff with elocker has traction control. 99.9% of the time elocker is not used and traction control does everything I need. Feels like the best of both worlds to me.

Users who are viewing this thread