5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronic issues Radio, AC, and Front Power Windows

Tom5

Reaction score
I wonder if it would be cheaper to just switch to a different LED taillight. Of course you’d have to buy 2
Looks like I bought the wrong light the one I received has no blind spot detection . Why does ram have 10 different tail light assemblies. Seems to be hard to find my tail light they are 68262531ag which are discontinued. And the one they recommend to replace it does not have the blind spot detection.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looks like I bought the wrong light the one I received has no blind spot detection . Why does ram have 10 different tail light assemblies. Seems to be hard to find my tail light they are 68262531ag which are discontinued. And the one they recommend to replace it does not have the blind spot detection.
What does it do when you hook that one up? You would think it would work except with no blind spot

PigBimpin

Reaction score
The tail light is VIN specific, reach out to your dealer to know which part # you need to purchase. That is why mine was $1200.

Users who are viewing this thread