5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ELECTRIFIED: Ram Officially Introduces The 2025 Ram 1500 REV

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

ELECTRIFIED: Ram Officially Introduces The 2025 Ram 1500 REV​

Electric Version of Ram's 1500 Makes Its Debut in New York...​

1680704385601.png

Ram has officially pulled the wraps off its all-new, all-electric 2025 Ram 1500 REV at the 2023 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). You might remember that Ram teased the truck during this year’s Super Bowl with a 60-second commercial, but today we got to see the full details of this new electrified pickup.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
I actually think it looks good.. these just don’t work around my area (Cold weather and snow) unless they are gonna do something way way different then Tesla or fords lightning the battery is useless in the winter when it’s -20. My buddies new lightning truck loaded with the bigger battery gets 130-150 miles to a full tank lol. That’s with him riding by himself to work and back and no load in the box or pulling anything. When he hooks up his trailer (4400lbs ish) he is lucky to be able to go 90 miles. The technology just isn’t here yet for the trucks and or cold weather. One day maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread