5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Steps any good

Nozzleman

Reaction score
So I want to buy a set of electric steps for my 2021 Crew Cab.

AMP is pretty pricey, so I started looking and found these, any thoughts? Does anyone have these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sketchy AF is what I say. This guy has sold two of them. It’s a brand I’ve never heard of - RWC? Can’t find any info online (albeit, it was a quick search).

glen325

Reaction score
Check out the Rough Country website, they have an identical power step for sale for the Rams.

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Check out the Rough Country website, they have an identical power step for sale for the Rams.
Yeah I reached out to them, but apparently their out of stock.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For that price you can get MOPAR Brand for just a few bucks more. You'll pay sales tax but no shipping. Look for the 15% coupon for accessories on the RAM website and go to your local dealer.

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Really! I will check them out.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For that price you can get MOPAR Brand for just a few bucks more. You'll pay sales tax but no shipping. Look for the 15% coupon for accessories on the RAM website and go to your local dealer.
Yep and then you can use AlfaOBD to activate the steps through your U Connect screen.

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get a 15% off coupon that works?

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try your local dealer's website. My local dealer has this same 15% coupon under their parts department specials. Look under parts and service , or coupons, etc. Or, just try calling your local dealer, tell them you have that MOPAR coupon and see if they'll honor it. Bet they, or another one close by will.

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. I went ahead and bought the factory ones and love them.
c69c043821d15b6c3dc4a3a9e1cabaae.jpg

Awood05

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. I went ahead and bought the factory ones and love them.
c69c043821d15b6c3dc4a3a9e1cabaae.jpg

You’re going to love them. We have them on our Limited and they have held up well so far. We live in the country on unsaved roads and in the snowy midwest.

Users who are viewing this thread