5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Mode light stopped working

Kikokawa4

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
So I'm over 9K miles and my Eco mode light just doesn't turn on anymore. I have it turn on on the Uconnect. It used to be on pretty regularly and then suddenly just stopped working. Anything I can do before I take to the dealership?
Thanks!

Atretes1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
So I'm over 9K miles and my Eco mode light just doesn't turn on anymore. I have it turn on on the Uconnect. It used to be on pretty regularly and then suddenly just stopped working. Anything I can do before I take to the dealership?
Thanks!
Do the Rebels Have a gear limiter? this will force it to not go in eco mode if its set lower i think.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do the Rebels Have a gear limiter? this will force it to not go in eco mode if its set lower i think.

Correct and Rebels do have the 'gear limit' button (which resets everytime) and if you're in tow mode, it'll keep eco off as well.

only suggestion i have @Kikokawa4 would be to remove your battery ground for 10m and see if a battery reset helps it re-learn your driving style. that's often an easy way to do your due diligence

Kikokawa4

Reaction score
Correct and Rebels do have the 'gear limit' button (which resets everytime) and if you're in tow mode, it'll keep eco off as well.

only suggestion i have @Kikokawa4 would be to remove your battery ground for 10m and see if a battery reset helps it re-learn your driving style. that's often an easy way to do your due diligence
Thanks. I’ll try that!

Users who are viewing this thread