5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easier on the eyes

FLG8R

Reaction score
Wondering if its just me or are others having difficulty reading posts in this new format? Eyes seem to be tiring from strain. I do love looking at that Rebel dash though!

unxpctd

Reaction score
Me personally, I love it. I like the dark background and find it actually is easier on the eyes that the bright background. Thats me though...I'm in a dark room when I'm perusing the forums.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I personally like the dark background.
There are far too many bright large screen ads.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering if its just me or are others having difficulty reading posts in this new format? Eyes seem to be tiring from strain. I do love looking at that Rebel dash though!
You can change it by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner, selecting Preferences, and changing your Style setting. Easy to go to a light theme if you prefer it.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be working on a light theme to go along with the current one we are using later today and hope to have it up either tonight or tomorrow. Currently the default theme is also available which is white and blue. Appreciate the input.

FLG8R

Reaction score
You can change it by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner, selecting Preferences, and changing your Style setting. Easy to go to a light theme if you prefer it.
Just tried that but no options are available. Only shows default in the drop down. Thanks anyways.

FLG8R

Reaction score
I'll be working on a light theme to go along with the current one we are using later today and hope to have it up either tonight or tomorrow. Currently the default theme is also available which is white and blue. Appreciate the input.
Good news, thanks. We were posting at the same time and yours popped up before mine. So thanks to both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/