5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

e-Torque PCM Swap

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought a used PCM to unlock for a spare. Don't think it was from an e-torque model. P/N: 68434933AA is listed on the PCM. Online it says that doesn't fit my etorque truck; however, it fits a normal one.

I assume I need a PCM from an e-torque truck to swap...?

also, how do I unlock my radio code?!? it unlocked on its own

Last edited:

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bought a used PCM to unlock for a spare. Don't think it was from an e-torque model. P/N: 68434933AA is listed on the PCM. Online it says that doesn't fit my etorque truck; however, it fits a normal one.

I don't believe there are different PCMs for eTorque. @Jimmy07, can you verify?

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't believe there are different PCMs for eTorque. @Jimmy07, can you verify?
Just checked the part numbers and the stock one is 932AA and the spare I bought is 933AA

I’m assuming they must be engine specific.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

also, how do I unlock my radio code?!? it unlocked on its own
Looking through the 2021 PCM calibration list, the physical part numbers are different between e-torque and non e-torque, like you noticed.
But, the calibration flash is also different depending on BSG/ non BSG, fuel tank size, and axle ratio.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking through the 2021 PCM calibration list, the physical part numbers are different between e-torque and non e-torque, like you noticed.
But, the calibration flash is also different depending on BSG/ non BSG, fuel tank size, and axle ratio.
I wonder if that is why the PCM I had wouldn't take my configuration when the dealer tried. Maybe it was for a non-eTorque.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much?
Make an offer if you want it
Oh great, so I’m gonna need something just like mine?

Users who are viewing this thread