5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT to JL and back to DT again.

Nibis

Reaction score
Funny, I been thinking about switching to a JL

Ram4Lou

Reaction score
Funny, I been thinking about switching to a JL

Not sure about resale value on all JL models, however you can’t go wrong the 392XR. The beast is a blast to drive and pretty smart purchase too with its rising value. I ordered mine in June 2022, recieved it in December 2022 and trade in values are now about $14K over what I paid. I’ve even had similar offers for mine from people who did not want to wait the 4 to 6 months for delivery. I’ve had a couple special vehicles hold their values in the past, but never saw one increase in value this much before! Definitely a smart buy!! With the XR package, which I think is standard now on the 2024 392 model, you get a little more refined, quieter, and smoother ride.

Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA has sweet deals well below MSRP if you order one through them.

Nibis

Reaction score
Not sure about resale value on all JL models, however you can’t go wrong the 392XR. The beast is a blast to drive and pretty smart purchase too with its rising value. I ordered mine in June 2022, recieved it in December 2022 and trade in values are now about $14K over what I paid. I’ve even had similar offers for mine from people who did not want to wait the 4 to 6 months for delivery. I’ve had a couple special vehicles hold their values in the past, but never saw one increase in value this much before! Definitely a smart buy!! With the XR package, which I think is standard now on the 2024 392 model, you get a little more refined, quieter, and smoother ride.

Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA has sweet deals well below MSRP if you order one through them.
That would be nice, but I would just go for a Used Rubicon Unlimited with the standard V6, loaded. I do like the refresh they did for 2024, but the cost it more than I can afford. Intrest rates suck right now too. I bought my 1500 in 2020 and got 0% interest.

Users who are viewing this thread