5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop and Drag issue with Uconnect 12 inch screen

V8Spock

Reaction score
When I drop and drag an app to the main menu bar of the display, it reverts to its previous position after an engine restart.

I reported this to Jennifer at RAM Cares here on these forums. She contacted a Uconnect engineer an found this will likely be addressed in a future software update, but there is a workaround.

**FIX** After dragging/dropping your apps where you want them in the menu bar, reset the memory seats.

Worked for me. Many thanks to Jennifer! Awesome customer service.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
When I drop and drag an app to the main menu bar of the display, it reverts to its previous position after an engine restart.

I reported this to Jennifer at RAM Cares here on these forums. She contacted a Uconnect engineer an found this will likely be addressed in a future software update, but there is a workaround.

**FIX** After dragging/dropping your apps where you want them in the menu bar, reset the memory seats.

Worked for me. Many thanks to Jennifer! Awesome customer service.
Do you mean re-save a new configuration for the memory number or move the seat and press the button to revert it back to where it was? Thanks

V8Spock

Reaction score
Re-save a new configuration for the memory number.

I just started the truck and put the apps in the order I wanted. Then pressed the seat set button and the seat memory 1 button. When I restarted, everything stayed this time!

Yea!

Users who are viewing this thread