5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droning/Humming Noise From subwoofer

Mckay

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn about 7 months ago with 6,000 miles on it. When I come to a complete stop or put it in park the subwoofer starts making a loud droning or humming noise until the vehicle starts moving again. I have the Alpine 9+1 System. Has anyone else had this problem? My truck has been in the shop for over a month and they have no clue what to do.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn about 7 months ago with 6,000 miles on it. When I come to a complete stop or put it in park the subwoofer starts making a loud droning or humming noise until the vehicle starts moving again. I have the Alpine 9+1 System. Has anyone else had this problem? My truck has been in the shop for over a month and they have no clue what to do.
Hi @Mckay - Just following up here to let you know I had a chance to escalate your case!

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/