5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driving Impressions: Ford, GMC, and Ram

D

Deleted member103

Well . . . driving impressions ? This one I leave too Speedy and all the others who've previously owned "other sub-brands ;)" .
I've come from a Long Heritage of Plymouth / Dodge (Ram) Vehicles and have NEVER had any interest in going to any competitor sales lot . Weird ? Not really . . . we are who we are, after all !
Any one want to know my "impression of a 2003 RAM 1500 5.7L or a 2016 V6/8speed G.C. -- that I can do . . . or go backward in time to all the 'late 50's (best I can recall, ha) and '60's, '70's ! Heck I even owned an FCA product (sort of) back in 1971 -- a '1971 FIAT 850 Sport Coupe with an impressive 903cc 4 cylinder "toy motor" ! GREAT mpg's, puts even some of the Diesel cars of today too shame !
Ah technology, ain't progress great ! :D

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you @SpeedyV for your driving impressions.

As a long time Ram fan with and Mopar or no car philosophy, it is nice to see people who research and try all brands and keep me honest with my pride in Ram.

Thanks for the straightforward approach and taking the time to share your experience.

Users who are viewing this thread