5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drivers Seat popping noise

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My drivers seat seems to has developed an annoying popping noise in the middle of the back rest. At first I adjusted the lumbar support to a differ ant position and it seemed to go away but now it is back and adjusting the lumber does not do any good. Anyone else had this issue?

Last edited:

Mr4x403

Reaction score
I can't hear the pop in my seat, but I feel we may have the same thing happening. I can feel something "pop" in the seat back when I move and go over bumps. It is very annoying and I am just starting the research to figure out the problem. Have you had any luck with anything Biga?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi @Mr4x403 !

We're sorry to hear about the concerns you're currently having. We kindly recommend scheduling an appointment with your Ram dealer to get this properly diagnosed and addressed. If you would like any additional assistance while working with your dealer, please feel free to follow up with our RamCares team via private messages!

Courtney
Ram Cares

At1975

Reaction score
My drivers seat seems to has developed an annoying popping noise in the middle of the back rest. At first I adjusted the lumbar support to a differ ant position and it seemed to go away but now it is back and adjusting the lumber does not do any good. Anyone else had this issue?
Curious. Did you get any resolution on this issue? I’m having the same problem with my 21 Ram 1500 back of driver seat popping and clicking When stopping and accelerating

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, weirdly it goes away in the colder months and starts again when it gets warm out.

At1975

Reaction score
That’s bad news for me. I live in FL so it’s always warm here. :( I read in other posts it could be either seat frame or lumbar support control. Hopefully another dealership will diagnose it.

Users who are viewing this thread