5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drivers seat leather prematurely wearing

russ

Reaction score
had problem with drivers seat dealer couldn't authorize to replace leather cover but they gave me telephone to chrysler corp office and they were awesome and authorize to replace leather cover I'm happy i own a ram hallways was a gmc truck guy and now will always will be a ram guy

maddog49

Reaction score
Details? What model? What kind of wear and how many miles? What kind and color of leather?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
had problem with drivers seat dealer couldn't authorize to replace leather cover but they gave me telephone to chrysler corp office and they were awesome and authorize to replace leather cover I'm happy i own a ram hallways was a gmc truck guy and now will always will be a ram guy

So glad you were able to receive support on this concern, russ! Should you ever need any additional assistance down the road, our team is always a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

dalailama23

Reaction score
Glad to here they resolved your issue. your not the first with seat wear issues, i had to go to arbitration to get mine fixed and the only way ram cares was any help was giving me the number for the dispute center.

Users who are viewing this thread