5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driver door knocking noise

Alex2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 2019 big horn and when I hit bump there is knocking noise coming from the driver door.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 2019 big horn and when I hit bump there is knocking noise coming from the driver door.

I'd just take it to the dealership and let them hear it. If you mess with it they might not warranty it and say you messed it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvinson

Reaction score
I hear this on my Limited when my front tire drops in a whole -- curious what it could be -- let me know if you find out.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I hear this on my Limited when my front tire drops in a whole -- curious what it could be -- let me know if you find out.

Hi wvinson,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this concern with your truck. If you end up addressing this with your dealer, please know that our team is just a private message away and more than happy to provide you with additional support.

Mark
RamCares

pber1

Reaction score
I’ve been dealing with the same issue I’m frustrated and tired of being told nothing is wrong. Let me know if you figure out what causes it, thanks in advance!

Alex2014

Reaction score
Wow I am not the unique with this problem. It’s something coming from inside the door. Because my door open and close fine lock and unlock fine. I verify all the borders of the door and looks excellent. When I hit bumps I hold the door and I feel the noise coming from inside. It’s a hidden problem the technician say don’t duplicate.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Wow I am not the unique with this problem. It’s something coming from inside the door. Because my door open and close fine lock and unlock fine. I verify all the borders of the door and looks excellent. When I hit bumps I hold the door and I feel the noise coming from inside. It’s a hidden problem the technician say don’t duplicate.

Well tell the techs to pull the door panel and look and see if anything is loose inside to door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread