5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door module recall?

Treyadkins3

Reaction score
cb7f4e61da4e1e983e441f032082e2bb.jpg

Does anyone know what this recall is for? I went to dealership for another issue and they performed this recall but they were unable to tell me exactly what it was for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treyadkins3

Reaction score
Yea I can’t find anything on it. I’ve searched by VIN and my app says I have no recalls. The only reason I’m curious on this is because I have the etorque stall that can’t be duplicated and I’m wondering if this may be tied to it somehow. But the dealer and no one else seems to know much about this update.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PDM= passenger door module
DDM= driver door module
It is Rapid Response Transmittal 21-061, or TSB 08-086-21. Reflash door modules to fix issue where tilt in reverse feature might not return mirrors to original position, or keep tilting when coming out of reverse.

Treyadkins3

Reaction score
DDM= driver door module
It is Rapid Response Transmittal 21-061, or TSB 08-086-21. Reflash door modules to fix issue where tilt in reverse feature might not return mirrors to original position, or keep tilting when coming out of reverse.

Thanks for the info!

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DDM= driver door module
Happen to have that TSB handy?

Users who are viewing this thread