5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door dings

jonathan7777

Reaction score
Y'all might want to re-think where you park..... I have no idea what you own, midel, equipment as you haven't created a signature. If you have a truck with power running boards try deploying them.
I’ve tried to deploy the running board when I out of truck, but it doesn’t work. It seems the power running Board is lower than others Vehicle‘s door.

drew7811

Reaction score
take up 2 parking spots and walk far.

Hopefully that's sarcastic because if not, that's a real d!ck move. I despise people who take up two spots. I'm all for walking far myself just to keep distance.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My preferences is to park next to a median or cart return snug, raise truck all the way up and deploy the running boards. I actually made a button in torque pro called "walmart mode" that does this.

There's not much you can do interacting with a beligerent public and especially any place that has a lot of kids, or old people who haven't a care in the world about anyone else.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It amazes me the people that take a shopping cart out to thier vehicle and then just let the cart in the middle of the lot and drive off. I witnessed a guy a guy yesterday let a cart on a hill with cars just down hill of it waiting for the first breeze to come along and inflict hundreds of dollars in damages. Even though I was leaving I got back out of my truck and took the cart to a cart caral.

Last edited:

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where are you from?
Florida. Land of entitled asshats.

People will go out of their way to mess with your stuff if you stand out. Even if you are at the back of that empty lot. That just gives them more time to do their work to post it on the internet.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It amazes me the people that take a shopping cart out to thier vehicle and then just let the cart in the middle of the lot and drive off. I witnessed a guy a guy yesterday let a cart on a hill with cars just down hill of it waiting for the first breeze to come along and inflict hundreds of dollars in damages. Even though I was leaving I got back out of my truck and took the cart to a cart caral.
I did almost the same thing yesterday, not on a hill though, we don't have those here. And on the way to bring the lazy d0uche bag's cart back, I picked up 2 more and also brought them into the store. The guy sanitizing the carts looked at me like I had a second head, and said: "Uh, thanks". In general, people suck.

Reactions: MJP

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Florida. Land of entitled asshats.

People will go out of their way to mess with your stuff if you stand out. Even if you are at the back of that empty lot. That just gives them more time to do their work to post it on the internet.
Sorry to hear that about Florida. Things are not any better in NY or NJ. Both brother, sister and wife took hits on their new vehicles in parking lots with carts or doors. I'm fortunate that I have access to other vehicles and motorcycles so I have some control over where the Ram goes and limit exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread