5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your truck have a name?

Does your truck have a name? Poll

• Total voters

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
I don’t always name my cars, but when I do ….
*proceeds to name his stable* :ROFLMAO:

It's funny because my friends have recently given my truck a name and I'm rolling with it. Aside from my first ever vehicle, I haven't named one, but have had others do it for me.

Toyota Pickup (First) - Pope (AKA Pope Benedict III) and later when I repainted it, Yoda (yes its green).
BMW 325i - Deloris (ex named it because the color reminded her of an old lady she disliked).
RAM - Dolo (which also happens to be one of my best friend's nickname. Weird but I'm ok with it).

Skater

Reaction score
*proceeds to name his stable* :ROFLMAO:

It's funny because my friends have recently given my truck a name and I'm rolling with it. Aside from my first ever vehicle, I haven't named one, but have had others do it for me.

Toyota Pickup (First) - Pope (AKA Pope Benedict III) and later when I repainted it, Yoda (yes its green).
BMW 325i - Deloris (ex named it because the color reminded her of an old lady she disliked).
RAM - Dolo (which also happens to be one of my best friend's nickname. Weird but I'm ok with it).
Well... wasn’t the entire stable, just the ones with names I chose different than the model. I’ve had a few no names and still have a couple. I just could not rename a Ford Pinto or GMC Yukon because the model names fit so well.

Yoda is a great name for anything green.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My wife’s car (Honda Civic) has a name, Suki. I suggested the name, and it happened to stick. So naturally, I wanted to name my truck, but nothing really stuck.

My son wants to call it Karen, but he’s just doing that to be obnoxious. I’ve gone with Rammy McTruckface or some variation on the last name (McTruckster, McRamster), but those have not really caught on.

So it usually goes by The Truck.

For the Delmonico Red on order, I’m thinking of naming her Scarlett. For personal reasons, Ruby is not an acceptable name. Maybe the next truck will also be The Truck.

BlueMoose

Reaction score
I'm a woman so maybe my vote doesn't count, but my brother names his vehicles, too. 😀

(And yes, my truck has a name - he's Moose. Big and bulky and surprisingly agile.)

SNVulkan

Reaction score
My girlfriend said she thought I should name my truck. I've only named one other vehicle. But my truck's name is Storm. I'm studying to be a meteorologist and thought it fit with the Silver color.

Maxx102

Reaction score
I admit it - I have named my vehicles.

1993 Black Ford Ranger "Splash" - Pamela (if you remember the Ford Ranger Splash was the vehicle used in the TV Show Baywatch....hence the name Pamela)
1997 Red Jeep Wrangler - Annie (as in Annie Oakley)
2001 White F-150 Supercrew - Linda (was always in the shop and was a pain in the butt....like the Ex she was named after)
2010 Black Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior - Betty Lou (A take from the song Black Betty)
2016 Gray F-150 Supercrew - Bessie
2021 Gray Ram Night Edition Crew Cab - Samantha

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't name my vehicles anymore. Like livestock, I don't keep them around long enough so I don't want to get too attached :p

kyre408

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with naming your vehicles.
My 2016 Subaru WRX - Suzie
my now 2019 Ram 1500 - Remi

My wifes old 09 Tundra - Bubba
2016 4Runner - Fleur de la 4Runner
her now 2019 Tundra - Tammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online