5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your truck have a name?

Does your truck have a name? Poll

• Total voters

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
@FishOn - I'm only disclosing this to help you win your bet. I hope you bet somethin good with the wife ;)

RAM Rebel - Black Water
Jeep Wrangler - Fernando

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just call my truck, "the truck." My girlfriend calls it the Silver Bullet. She has named all of her cars. Her last car was "Clyde" and her current Hyundai Sonata is called "Frank," as in Frank Sinatra (they're both Italian!).

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 045223 miles.

Rjmac

Reaction score
Mine is named Smurfet! I always name her. That way you know who to cuss out when she gets temperamental.
e9c6bf2b8b157add98fc95db6094e0a3.jpg

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lil‘ Red Dragon
it is red, but it ain’t little....

tell her we said, Pay Up!

TheMopars

Reaction score
Not my Ram but when I first had my 64' Dodge D100 flat bedded home my then 15 yo daughter called it a
monstrosity. So we shortened it to Monster and it stuck. A few years later and bit of work and she now actually
likes it.

Rammin BtoS AF

Reaction score
yep, 2021 Ram 1500 Built to Serve Anvil Air Force edition is named Claudius after my FIL and BIL who served in the AF.
2020 Ford Explorer ST named Abeona
2019 Roxor named Ragnar
2007 Corolla (daughters car) she named him Henry because she wanted a Mustang
We name all of our cars, it gives them character.

leeroy300

Reaction score
my last one was Emma and my new one is Edna and my last Titan was Titanic

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Don't have a name for my truck yet, but have nicknamed a number of my vehicles in the past:

Challenger - JEKELL
Pathfinder - Gert
Vstar Silverado - Rain Turtle
69 Vette - Bad BB
Boulevard C109 - Beast

There were others, but you get the point. I don't criticize people for the colors they choose or the names they give - You Bought It, You Name It!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Our Rams don’t have a name but my brothers F150 does. It’s called “What the F%*#”.

I’ll be riding with him - in full disguise as I’d rather not be caught in a Ford - and that 5.0 starts sounding like a thrashing machine. I’ll hear him say “What the F%*#, why are you doing this to me again!” I just pull my Ram ball cap a little further down over my eyes and pray to God we aren’t stranded and I have to explain to someone what I was in that thing...

Apettit13

Reaction score
1999 Ford Ranger (white) - The Jesus Horse
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Silver) - Sylvester
2014 Kia Optima (white) - Whitey
2020 Ram 1500 (Delmonico Red) - still pending

the rangers name was from an old SNL skit, the Hyundai was, well... Silver, to Sylvester, the Kia was whitey as in whitey bulger, because it had cross stitched leather inside so it looked like an old gangster car according to my old lady. The truck I’m still working on a name for.

Users who are viewing this thread