5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the off road package change the factory ride feel

Mesteve

Reaction score
I drove a Limited, then a Rebel back to back. The Rebel was smooth, but you could tell it was a truck, which I preferred, not the car feeling of the Limited.

But, I ordere a Rebel with air, so I’m sure I’ll get something between the two...

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
Laramie vs rebel I could tell the difference between the air suspension of the rebel and coils from the Laramie. Rebel is definitely stiffer but still provides a quiet ride.

Last edited:

canative

Reaction score
I have the ORP in my Big Horn. The only thing I have to compare it to is my old '06 Ram Big Horn. This new one drives like night and day compared to the '06. To me the new one drives and feels like a car, so smooth!

someguy

Reaction score
The tires make the biggest difference in ride quality. I have the 20" upgraded wheels. I took my truck in for some updates and such and got another 2019 loaner but with the 18" wheels. The loaner road noticeably better due to that extra sidewall I think. Both ride pretty good though.

Here's hoping when I get the Mopar 2" lift I can keep my current wheels and get the same that ride the stock 18" wheels get.

Users who are viewing this thread