5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone like their ram??

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Count me in, I really like it. Problem is (and it's kinda stupid) I'm still missing my Jeep GC several months later, until that goes away fully, guess it won't be "love" lol. Bought the truck so that I could pull more than 3500 pounds.

clotagames

Reaction score
So from the looks of 3rd quarter sales results either there are a bunch of happy owners or a bunch of stupid people.

Royal27

Reaction score
Absolutely love my truck!

Other than the AC issue (which the valve hack has solved) it's been bullet proof for the first year and the three issued recalls were taken care of quickly and efficiently by my dealer.

If all you see here is negativity then you have either looked at only a few threads for very specific negative issues or you're purposely closing your eyes to call of the positive comments.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am very happy with mine. Had a 2014 Outdoorsman and traded for my current 2019 Rebel.

Trouble1233

Reaction score
That's because Americans are all victims these days, whining, crying and bitching about everything.

I love my Ram. Nicest truck I've ever owned.

I think we all loved them but mines started miss treating me already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chad202

Reaction score
Best truck on the market in soooo many facets and that’s coming from die-hard GM person. First non GM vehicle other than a 93 mustang gt. I’m at 16,500 miles, one minor issue resolved quickly. Averaging 19.5 and that’s everyday driving with pulling a boat from time/time. No complaints here.

Brad460

Reaction score
I love my RAM! So much nicer that my 2011 Tundra. Got spoiled driving the Chargers when I travel for work. The RAM is like driving a Charger but in truck form so I can haul my dirt bike and pull my travel trailer! Best thing I have done for myself in years!

I went from a 2010 Tundra to a new Ram. Everything is so much better about the Ram. I am not the type of person to get overly excited about a truck, but damn I really love my Ram.

I also started getting interested in the Ram after renting Challengers when I travel for work.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Absolutely love mine, :love: this is the first time that I don't want to drive anything else (contributing to excessive mileage). My poor coupe convertible doesn't get much attention anymore, the motorcycle, nah, the SUV, nope... Since I am replacing my tires tomorrow (25,500 miles) I also did my first burnout this morning! :devilish: Pure fun, comfort, and capability all in one, and way better gas mileage than my last truck. (y)

1guyandtools

Reaction score
I’ll I ever read on here is negativity
I have 9300 miles on my Longhorn and NO issues. Its loaded up with everything. I absolutely love this truck. I never really bragged about a vehicle before but I cannot stop talking about how cool this truck is. I have been a GM guy for 40 years and I am so glad I gave the RAM a whirl.

JRadford43

Reaction score
I love my truck but it does have its issues, mainly the poor door alignment, vibrating/shaking that comes and goes around 60mph, and the annoying wind noise that seems to come from the rear door area. My friend has a 2019 silverado ltz z71 and it is smoother and quieter than my truck with the 6.2 10 speed. Also a small one but the doors on the chevy have a much more firm thud vs. A shake from the ram. But the interior is just too dated, ram really made other brands lack in their interior department. I know some might say it's the other way with their experience with ram vs. Chevy but that's just my laramie vs. My friends ltz to compare.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
LOVE mine. Nicest vehicle I've owned. It has a few quirks, should be expected on a full redesign new Gen I guess. But overall it's very impressive. Blows every other 1500 series truck out of the water in interior quality, options and appearance IMO. This is coming from a long time GM guy and out of the Denali line. My quirks are Ram box fitament, wind noise, door alignment and the fact that I have to put my phone directly in one spot to get the ramcharge to work otherwise I get the flashing red light of annoyance. Minor.

Keep in mind, social media (including forums) are a place to come to try and find solutions for issues and complain about stuff. You are aggregating thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of satisfied owners into those who sign up just to air grievances and get the eye of Ram cares, etc. Nothing necessarily wrong with that but take the negativity with a grain of salt.

jkratze1

Reaction score
I love my Laramie and so does the whole family. The Ram is the most comfortable and capable vehicle I have ever owned.

jdale

Reaction score
Love me Rebel. Couple of minor things but still love it.

Jaf1224

Reaction score
Had mine for just over 3 weeks now and love it. Find myself making up reasons to go places even though I really don't need to.

I had a 2011 and traded it in like a dumbass after 3 years. Thought I needed something more practical and better on gas so I got sedan that got 30 mpg. I had been living with that regret for far too long so I bit the bullet and came back.

I've had one minor issue with the time being off an hour and compass not working but pulling the neg battery terminal solved it. Other than that, absolutely no complaints and love that I'm in a Ram again.

And I get more exercise now cause I don't want to park near people. I'm the guy that will park a mile away from the store just to avoid door dings. Plus I get to look at it longer as I'm walking up to it lol

JK47TheWeapon

Reaction score
Yep, I like mine.

A few minor hiccups, but nothing major. Every vehicle will have recalls or problems, Especially with new designs. Imagine how much Software needs to be written to run our trucks, or how much vibration it has to endure.

I could get pissed, but I choose not to. Anything wrong was fixed quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread