5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dobinsons 2" lift coils / heavier rate and bilstein 5160s

R.Duff

Reaction score
Personally I would get longer ones so your sway bar sits level and works properly. Sure you could run it with stock ones but maybe the ride quality and function of sway bar would be affected

PTL294

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread here but seems to have a lot of info/knowledge. I currently have Icon 1.5" springs in the rear with a 2.5" spacer up front. I have the Icon 2.5-3" Coilovers in storage with UCA's waiting on Uncle Sam to help pay for their install. I fear once I put those in I might be too nose high (I'm too close for comfort now). Do you still have that 2" or so rake now after every thing has settled? Im currently shopping Core4x4 for end links and looking at the Dobinson 2" heavy duty's for the rear.

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
I've been looking at these to replace the 2" rear spacer from my 3.5" RL kit. Already run 5100/5160's w/ the kit since 2020. Eventually when I replace the shocks i'll go 3" Fox Coilovers up from w/ .5" Spacer with matching rear resi Fox shocks.

Reaction score
I've been looking at these to replace the 2" rear spacer from my 3.5" RL kit. Already run 5100/5160's w/ the kit since 2020. Eventually when I replace the shocks i'll go 3" Fox Coilovers up from w/ .5" Spacer with matching rear resi Fox shocks.
You end up doing this? Thinking I'm gonna swap the rear spacer for these and swap my 5100s for 6112 up front. Already running 5160 on the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online