5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we have a issue with theft

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fully insured and deep in the black. The only thing I'd hate would be truck shopping during this chip and stock shortage.

I've seen some pretty insane mark-ups on the TRX so if someone actually spent the tens of thousands over MSRP they have good reason to be worried about theft.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They definitely steal hellcats and scat packs a lot so I’m sure TRX is on that list too now

CanRebel

Reaction score
Often in news where I live.
People are going around stealing truck wheels.
They are parked in public parking at Subway parking lots.

People come back from subway, and their truck is sitting on ground or on concrete blocks.
Two months ago, in one parking lot, there was 6 trucks with all wheels missing.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Havent really heard anything about Rams being stolen but just about everyday we hear of vehicle thefts and car jackings. Just yesterday someone stole an SUV with an infant in a car seat in it. Although, I blame the parent for that one but that's for a different thread

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, Ram trucks aren't as high on the list as Chargers and Challengers, but they're up there...

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
Earlier this year my garage was broken into and a bicycle was stolen. Then the thief rode my bike to a Ram pickup a couple blocks away and threw the bike in the bed and stole the truck. IT HAPPENS!

XmikeX

Reaction score
True! Not to make this political but true. I see a ton of Cali plates here.
I'm in the Springs and my sisters friend told me when I first moved there that I needed to register my car in CO to get rid of my CA plates or people will road rage against you.

XmikeX

Reaction score
CAN WE PLEASE STOP KNOCKING EACH OTHERS STATES!!!

we all have to live somewhere!
Says the guy from SoCal.... I'm just giving you a hard time I am originally from Ventura county and my family and wife's family still live there.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
CAN WE PLEASE STOP KNOCKING EACH OTHERS STATES!!!

we all have to live somewhere!
100000% Grew up in the IE (first 22 years of my life) and have been in Savannah Ga for 20 ish years, still gets me when people hate my state

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
read this thread

something has to be done to slow this down.

Users who are viewing this thread