5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DO NOT USE USPS

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two large distribution centers one about 5 miles from my hiuseand one right across the river in Council Bluff, IA.
Is that, “one about 5 miles from my house and…”, or “one about 5 miles from my husband”?
:D

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Is that, “one about 5 miles from my house and…”, or “one about 5 miles from my husband”?
:D
I mean I wasn't going to say it... lol

One of my satellite sites is next to an Amazon warehouse. It's insane the amount of trucks they have going in and out every day. Basicly can't drive there first thing in the morning or else the jerks will drive right into you because it's downhill to the road.

They still mostly deliver with private vehicles at least out here, and I live bordering a major city, and there's no country out here.

n8zcc

Reaction score
Recently I had a piece of certified mail (envelop) that I could track online and I watched it float around the Detroit mail center for almost two weeks before it was found and once again started moving along.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I'm sure this would not be a big deal if you weren't so excited about getting your brand new truck. Every shipping or delivery service has their share of faults. I have received packages from all of them that looked like they were dragged behind the truck for 100 miles before it got to my house. If I were you I'd just be glad they know where the letter is and it's not lost or damaged. Don't worry, it'll get there

Users who are viewing this thread