5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I need air ride?

Johnny_H

Reaction score
Must just be a Canadian thing. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Limited trucks ALL came with air in US. I have a "base limited" and air was standard.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't even remember it being optional on 2019, last year I ever saw a limited without air ride was the 4th gen 2018. I looked at lots of 2019 limiteds and never saw one without air ride in U.S. spec but I surely didn't look at every last limited out there. If I was able to find one without it I might have bought it before all the covid craziness.

Anyone here have a 2019 Limited without air ride that was originally built for the U.S.?

I may be wrong (could be) but I started looking at/for a Gen 5 Rams in 2019 with the intent to buy in mid 2020.
I thought I remembered seeing air ride as an 1700 option on limiteds but that may have been for the Longhorn as I was looking at both.

I thought I remembered looking at dealer inventories online and that some limiteds had air and some didn't.
I know Longhorns didn't because when I decided that I wanted air ride, I only found one longhorn with Level 1 with Black & Saddle,, air ride ,sunroof and MFT and that was at Kendall in Florida
Screenshot_20211126-122642_Gmail.jpg

Should have bought that truck but stupid me gambled on covid dropping the price more and we all know how that worked out.

Last edited:

Robbyreneeward

Reaction score
I may be wrong (could be) but I started looking at/for a Gen 5 Rams in 2019 with the intent to buy in mid 2020.
I thought I remembered seeing air ride as an 1700 option on limiteds but that may have been for the Longhorn as I was looking at both.

I thought I remembered looking at dealer inventories online and that some limiteds had air and some didn't.
I know Longhorns didn't because when I decided that I wanted air ride, I only found one longhorn with Level 1 with Black & Saddle,, air ride ,sunroof and MFT and that was at Kendall in Florida
View attachment 112244

Should have bought that truck but stupid me gambled on covid dropping the price more and we all know how that worked out.

Confirmed with MD all limiteds come standard with air ride and you cannot delete. I am changing my order to a Laramie instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Did the same thing from around the start of covid, could have had my usual setup of buying used with around 15-20k miles, could have bought for around $45k. By the time I ordered last March the prices for equivalent rams went up to mid to high 50s. At that point I could no longer justify that and had to go new and ended up getting mine for around the same price (just under 60) and with the 0%.

I just have to justify to myself that it all worked out ok, but I definitely dove a little deeper than usual overall this time.

Users who are viewing this thread