5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Floor mats come with the limited?

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
I tried looking this up, but do front, passenger and rear floor mats come with a limited order? Planning to place my order tomorrow.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes....and they are very nice. Too nice if you work out of your truck in a dirty job. I'd get the Mopar mats and store the Limited mats if that's the case.

rfcnro

Reaction score
I have to agree. They are too nice for the winter. Going to store them and get something from mopar.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I unsnapped the carpet inserts and left just the rubber for the winter.... Kinda similar to the weathertech floor liners
Well, it was 93 here today, so I don’t need to rush that decision...

flffpm

Reaction score
So It rains daily where I live many months out of the year. I bought Huskies for my Challenger and loved them over the fit of the Weather Techs, until I realized my throttle foot kept sliding forward. I cut my losses and finally found theses MaxSpider mats that are a perfect balance of form and function.

For my new Ram Bighorn, which came standard with very nice carpeted mats, I decided to try the OEM all weather mats and could not be happier. The Ram mats fit perfectly and look great IMG_5509 (1).JPG IMG_5508.JPG .

Users who are viewing this thread