5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do buttons light up???

Hyfire

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Are the buttons on the side of the 12” display supposed to light up at night?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 40

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. These are connected to, and will change with the Ambient lighting scroll button (by the headlight switches)

glennnfrisco

Reaction score
Do they light up during the day? Mine seem pretty dim during the day and are hard to see but work fine at night. The volume and tuning knobs also don't seem to light up during the day but the horizontal switches at the bottom all light up during the day.

glennnfrisco

Reaction score
Do they light up during the day? Mine seem pretty dim during the day and are hard to see but work fine at night. The volume and tuning knobs also don't seem to light up during the day but the horizontal switches at the bottom all light up during the day.
Just adding to this… the ambient lighting works fine but none of the hard buttons on the dashboard or console light up if the headlights are off. If the headlights are on the buttons are backlit but the brightness can’t be adjusted. I checked that manual and google but could find anything that mentioned brightness of hard buttons during day.

Users who are viewing this thread