5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do ALL Rebels have a 1" lift

MattB07

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not convinced either, though I just measured mine. From the bottom of the fender flare, directly over the hub center, I got 22 1/8th in. on the driver's side and 22 1/4 in. on the passenger side. Based on this, at least on my passenger side, there is about 1/2" between your truck and mine.

I also wonder how much space there is between the fender flare and the bottom of the fender sheet metal with the body colored flares vs painted ones. They aren't the same fender, there could be some discrepancy there. Keep that in mind with ORP trucks if they don't have fender flares.
Also, I'm guessing my distance was 21.75" before my level kit. I'm at 23.75" driver side and a hair shy of 24" passenger side with my 2" level. So I could have been closer to your measurement pre-lift. Wish I had measured it prior to installation.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found previous quote from another thread. Notice Tac747 does not have a Rebel but has roughly same distance. Good question about the fender flare. Who knows?!
He could have had the ORP springs. I don't k ow if zi ever .measured mine from center of hub to flare

Last edited:

70runner

Reaction score
Stock on my 2021 was 38 1/2" from ground to fender flare front, 40 1/2" rear. Bilstein 5100s, 5th notch, with mopar lift kit UCAs (to keep stock appearance), increased front to 40 3/8".

MattB07

Reaction score
Stock on my 2021 was 38 1/2" from ground to fender flare front, 40 1/2" rear. Bilstein 5100s, 5th notch, with mopar lift kit UCAs (to keep stock appearance), increased front to 40 3/8".
That's right around where I am, too. Each of my 4 corners is slightly different, but all are roughly between 40" and 40.5", taking into consideration my 2" level.

Also, I'm at 80" to top of shark-fin. Compare that to the stated height for all trims on a 31" tire of 77.6". Add plus 1" given the 33" tire on the Rebel and slightly less than 2" impact to center of truck roof-line due to leveling the front. Not very convincing that there is a 1" lift on this truck. I wonder if Ram is calling it a 1" lift due to the tire size. That's pretty damn deceptive if so.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's right around where I am, too. Each of my 4 corners is slightly different, but all are roughly between 40" and 40.5", taking into consideration my 2" level.

Also, I'm at 80" to top of shark-fin. Compare that to the stated height for all trims on a 31" tire of 77.6". Add plus 1" given the 33" tire on the Rebel and slightly less than 2" impact to center of truck roof-line due to leveling the front. Not very convincing that there is a 1" lift on this truck. I wonder if Ram is calling it a 1" lift due to the tire size. That's pretty damn deceptive if so.
It's 100% suspension difference. The ORG springs are taller than non-ORG springs. That was the whole issue on the 2020 BTS trucks. They installed the non-ORG springs at factory. There is even a different part number for the shocks/struts due to different spring travel.

Hank78

Reaction score
If you have a 2022 rebel with 2.5 motofab spacer (3.5 total I guess from a non rebel) do you need to do a deferential drop?....for that .5 inch?

MWB0701

Reaction score
If you have a 2022 rebel with 2.5 motofab spacer (3.5 total I guess from a non rebel) do you need to do a deferential drop?....for that .5 inch?
My understanding is 3.5" is the max allowable. Therefore, you should not have to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread