5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount on Rebel less than other trims?

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking at a 5th gen Rebel, noticed dealers that advertise their discount + incentives and then have a “net price” show less off of MSRP for their Rebels vs other trims.

A current example from a local dealer (Elk Grove, Ca) shows discounts/incentives off their Rebels at $8,750 I think, and their Big horns at a bit over $11k .

Are you guys getting less off MSRP for Rebels? Or should someone accept less discount on a Rebel vs Bighorn or Laramie etc?

I’m not in any rush and just starting to look into detail for a purchase anytime this year.

thanks!

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
P.s. I haven’t talked to any dealers just been window shopping online so far.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Rebels have historically been discounted less than other trims. The discounts will even vary between trims. But I think you will usually see the least discount on rebels. When they first cam out they were only discount like 3k, then after a while 7k. Then you could find them for between 10-15k off msrp. I don’t think you will find them cheaper than that. It will always depend on dealer, inventory, time of year, Ram incentives, etc. Good luck in your search.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking at a 5th gen Rebel, noticed dealers that advertise their discount + incentives and then have a “net price” show less off of MSRP for their Rebels vs other trims.
3000-5000 less off, I was in the same boat!
A current example from a local dealer (Elk Grove, Ca) shows discounts/incentives off their Rebels at $8,750 I think, and their Big horns at a bit over $11k .

Are you guys getting less off MSRP for Rebels? Or should someone accept less discount on a Rebel vs Bighorn or Laramie etc?

I’m not in any rush and just starting to look into detail for a purchase anytime this year.

thanks!

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
I’ve always kinda assumed with trucks you start at 10k off msrp, so actually if I got 10-15k off later in the year I’d be happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread