5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squatch79

Reaction score
how is the drone with the TR, not many videos out there on it - @cmejatt was asking last week, he is undecided between the fab 2 moderate, carven tr and flowmaster flow fx
and do you still have the resonators on
Can't even hear any drone until MDS kicks in and then it's minimal. The TR is just a bit louder than OEM. You can hear it pretty good when you give it the beans. I've had it on now for a couple months and it seems to be developing a deeper tone as it breaks in which is the norm with any exhaust system in my opinion. I did leave resonators on. Overall I'm happy with it. Planning on upgrading to the 5" tips once I get the truck back from the body shop. Doubt that will make much difference in sound, just more for aesthetics.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Which exhaust is louder
Carven TR, B2F Fabrication, or Flowmaster Flow FX?

Still between the 3 exhaust. Cannot seem to get myself to pull the trigger.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Which exhaust is louder
Carven TR, B2F Fabrication, or Flowmaster Flow FX?

Still between the 3 exhaust. Cannot seem to get myself to pull the trigger.
Hard to say without experiencing all of them first hand. From the look of the muffler, the TR seems to be like the B2F round. I would expect those to be louder than an oval muffler.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Hard to say without experiencing all of them first hand. From the look of the muffler, the TR seems to be like the B2F round. I would expect those to be louder than an oval muffler.
Yeah I was assuming same. Wish I knew someone with TR or B2F muffler lol

cmejatt

Reaction score
^

Yeah but you know how some microphones don’t pick up best sound

Been on YouTube probably watched every video lol 😂

72soft-top

Reaction score
Just received my MBRP high flow replacement muffler. Will be installing on my 2020 RAM BTS with 40k miles.

Update
Just finished install and it sounds awesome. The 2 factory exhaust bolts were rusted solid and I broke off both heads. It was ok though since the bolt shafts remain in the removed stock muffler.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread