5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Gauge Cluster Overview

cliffsta

Reaction score
I’ve had a few people ask for this, so here goes nothing. I made a brief video overview of the digital gauge cluster that debuted with the 2023 MY.

I’m not a YouTuber. I recorded this after bowling in my league, after working eight hours. If I glossed over something you’d like to see, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Hopefully someone finds this useful.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the look of my analog gauges, but if I'm being honest I never look at them. I use the big digital speedo in the middle, and the tach is just extra info.

That's pretty cool, especially the Nav and tiles. I really didn't think I would be impressed, but I am.

thanks!

Kumba1010

Reaction score
I’ve had a few people ask for this, so here goes nothing. I made a brief video overview of the digital gauge cluster that debuted with the 2023 MY.

I’m not a YouTuber. I recorded this after bowling in my league, after working eight hours. If I glossed over something you’d like to see, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Hopefully someone finds this useful.

Thanks for the video, now we have a YouTuber in the group...the cluster is pretty cool. Just a quick question...any idea if CarpPay or Android auto navigations can viewed on the cluster?

cliffsta

Reaction score
Thanks for the video, now we have a YouTuber in the group...the cluster is pretty cool. Just a quick question...any idea if CarpPay or Android auto navigations can viewed on the cluster?
They cannot. It is only the native TomTom navigation.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I quite literally just did the digital cluster and uconnect 5 swap in my 19 last weekend. The cluster is beautiful and incredibly distracting when driving, you catch yourself looking at it rather than the road far too often....

Where did you get the cluster?

ramhouston

Reaction score
I quite literally just did the digital cluster and uconnect 5 swap in my 19 last weekend. The cluster is beautiful and incredibly distracting when driving, you catch yourself looking at it rather than the road far too often....
pics?

Users who are viewing this thread